What’s in the Kitchen
Today I am sharing with you what I have (food and supplement wise) In my kitchen. I get a lot of questions in my inbox about what I eat and what products I use…so here is a visual!
There is a lot going on here! Can you see my getto rigged shelf? I see replacement refrigerator in my near future!
- Kimchi- a staple in my raw diet. I eat 1 serving everyday with salad or even on it’s own. Kimchi is full of live active probiotics.
- Udo’s flax oil. I put a tablespoon in many of my smoothies, or just take a tablespoon plain. It’s full of healthy omegas for good skins!
- Sprouted pumpkin seed butter, my guilty pleasure (not guilty!)
- Spirulina-Chia porridge that I make for breakfast.
- Mustard— I use this in my salad dressings.
- Go Raw cereal and Hemp Seeds.
- Bee Pollen— Super energy food!
- Sprouted sunflower seeds, I put these in my salads and make milk out of them.
- Cucumbers and zucchinis for my raw pasta dinners.
- Aloe Vera juice, for a healthy tummy.
- Udo’s probiotic. Two a day keep the doctor away.
- Homemade date treats (I’ve been off of chocolate and caffeine for 25 days thanks in-part to these babies!)
- Spring onion and Parsnips
- Sea veggies and kelp noodles. My favorites!
- A big jar of walnut milk— I use this for tea and smoothies and cereal.
- All my kale and spinach is in the drawer :)
- Greener grasses
- Barley tablets
- Sunwarrior Protein
- Homemade granola
- Homemade Kale Chips
- Homemade raw taco shells
- Lydias sunflower bread
- Superfoods (camu camu, maca, lucuma)
- Himalayan Crystal salt
- Ph Strips (for saliva testing)
- Vitamin D3